Pages

Monday, September 17, 2007

Catching Up

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I'm in the midst of final preparations for a major event my PR firm is coordinating. It's a national horse show jumping event that we're helping organize and our main client is the title sponsor of the event and will be hosting 5 huge VIP receptions (which I'm in charge of). It's been keeping me pretty busy, not to mention a little stressed. The event is this week, so hopefully I'll be able to relax and get back to more timely updates next week.

The kids spent the weekend at Mom and Dad's and went to the county fair...they had a ball. Mike is in Brazil on business (he left Saturday morning), so I was able to get some much needed time for Michelle. I went shopping, got my hair cut and enjoyed a movie at home (not to mention sleeping in ;0) I was totally relaxed when I came to work this morning...but that has since dissipated with all that needs done in just a few short days...Oh well, at least the weather looks great for the event ;0)

No comments:

Share via AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...