Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What I'm Thankful For...

I've been monitoring a lot of parenting/family blogs lately for one of our clients and today I came upon a very simple, yet thought-provoking post on what you're thankful for. In a world that is filled with uncertainty, financial strife and depressing news, it's important to remember how our life is truly blessed. Therefore, I'm striving to start a weekly post on what I'm most thankful for.

This week I'm thankful for:

The upcoming Christmas season where we celebrate our Savior's birth and enjoy some much deserved family time together

My husband, Mike, who has sacrificed so much for our family and is a wonderful support for his often stressed-out wife

The laughter, smiles and love of my children

Wonderful teachers who have challenged and supported our children

Nightly snuggle time with the kids

Family who have offered to watch the kids while Mike and I enjoy a day or two away by ourselves.

Baby Girl Hansen (I can't wait for her arrival!)

Carol Polo and her family...a true blessing to our family

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Share via AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...