Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Inspiration...Pinterest style

Oh hey...it's me, popping back into the blog scene after a long hiatus. I'm in the midst of a spring cleaning kick...or perhaps it's more like a strong desire to simplify our life, including the unnecessary things that have accumulated in our house.

I have a large pile of clothes, shoes and accessories waiting for our next fashion swap.

And my dining room is full of unwanted, outgrown items that I'm hoping to donate and/or sell.


I cannot really explain it, but when things are orderly, I am much more at peace. Content in my surroundings, and better able to enjoy the life we've built together.

As I work to purge the unnecessary clutter, I have a clean slate for new inspiration...and that's where Pinterest comes in. In the past few months, I've been pinning DIY projects I'd like to tackle to spruce up our abode. Simple, artistic, functional projects that bring me joy. I cannot wait to try my hand at these (and would love to hear about any DIY projects you have been inspired by):




Source: google.nl via Michelle on Pinterest



Source: etsy.com via Michelle on Pinterest








2 comments:

MoninaW said...

I love everything with scrabble tiles. And I too am a Pinterest addict.

Marta said...

I got so distracted on pinterest after I clicked through that probably 20 minutes passed since I read your post before commenting!

I really need to do some spring cleaning and I love all the scrabble frame too. I just don't know where to ever put stuff in my house!

Share via AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...