Pages

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Back to School

Yesterday was the first day back to school for Brandon...he's now officially a third grader. In the weeks leading up to school starting, Brandon didn't show much excitement. He was having way too much fun swimming with his friends everyday. However, yesterday was a different story. He was full of energy and seemed very anxious to get back to school. As I waited with him to get on the bus, it was a much different feeling for me than it was when he first ventured off to school for kindergarten. I was much more at ease and I had a tremendous sense of pride in our little guy (OK, he's not so little anymore, but until he's taller than me I think I can call him "little" ;o) When I picked him up at the end of the day he was very talkative about his first day and even more excited that he didn't have homework. According to Brandon he will only have homework on the weekends, but I have a parents orientation tomorrow night and I'll see if that's really the case.

No comments:

Share via AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...