Pages

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Enough Already

I'm sure I'm like most people living in Northeast Ohio this week, but I've had enough winter already. Last week it was sub zero temperatures. Yesterday it was nearly a foot of snow in 24 hours. Luckily Mike was able to drive home from Dayton (where he had been stranded for an extra day due to freezing rain and ice.) He started snow blowing around 5:30 and he is still outside finishing up at 9:30 (with a short break for dinner). I'm so glad he's taking care of the driveway, because it was pretty rough going this morning.

As soon as I got home this afternoon, Mr. B and Miss Monkey quickly put on their snow gear and headed back outside. Miss Monkey lasted only a few minutes before deciding it was more fun in the warm house. Mr. B loved jumping in the thick snow and even attempted a small tunnel under the snow.

No comments:

Share via AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...