Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2007

The cold continues

It's only logical that Miss Monkey's cold would spread to other members of the family, but I didn't really expect to catch it myself. Miss Monkey seems to be better, but for the past week I've been battling this tough cold strain and it's really zapped by energy. Luckily Mike took over the cooking duties on Sunday and I was able to relax and even get in a couple naps. Monday was rough as I only made it through half the work day before nearly falling asleep at my desk. After taking the afternoon off and resting, I've been able to make it through the rest of the work week without much problems.

The Cleveland Indians are making it difficult to get a lot of extra sleep though. They are one game away from being in the World Series. Being the playoffs bandwagon fan that I am, I've been watching most of the games which run lated into the night. Call me crazy, but I love the excitement of the playoffs.

Mike is working in Lordstown today and tomorrow so we'll have a few extra days with him this week :o)

No comments:

Share via AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...