Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Birthday buddies

For many people, August 16 conjures up memories of Elvis (as today is the anniversary of his untimely death). But for me, today marks the birthday of two of the most important women in my life. My Mom and my sister, Shari.


They are forever birthday buddies.

In honor of my mom's milestone birthday this year, I made her this beautiful strawberry bouquet (which promptly got devoured by her grandchildren...and she didn't mind at all, because in addition to being the best mom in the world, she is also the best grandma).

5 comments:

Shari said...

So sweet!!!!

stephanie burris said...

Bouquet, Mom and Sister are beautiful!

Jodee said...

What a sweet post. Happy Birthday to your mom and sister.

That strawberry bouquet is absolutely beautiful and looks delicious too!

Tara R. said...

Happy Birthday to your mom and sister! The bouquet is gorgeous and a wonderful gift idea.

Blackjack Player said...

Interesting variant

Share via AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...