But it still doesn't seem like Christmas.
To help me get in the holiday spirit, I've been building a Christmas playlist on Spotify (if you haven't tried this you must...it is beyond amazing...and it's free!)
Here are my Top 10 Christmas songs:
1. Cold December Night by Michael Bublé
2. Shake Up Christmas by Train
3. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen by Barenaked Ladies (a new favorite thanks to the recommendation of a dear friend)
4. O Holy Night by Martina McBride
5. O Holy Night by Mercy Me (yes, I have this song on my list twice...it's one of my favorite holiday songs of all time...it gives me goosebumps every time I hear it.)
6. I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day by Casting Crowns
7. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) by Michael Bublé
8. Christmas Eve Sarajevo by Trans Siberian Orchestra
9. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear by Mercy Me
10. All I Want for Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey
So...what song gets you in the holiday spirit?