Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Best project EVER

With just over a week left with school, Miss B has gotten a head start on her teacher appreciation gift. I wasn't surprised at all when she wanted to make this for her teacher.




And when the crayons melted in the white heart in the middle, she improvised and decided to fill it with the melted crayon scraps for a unique look. And she deemed it THE BEST PROJECT EVER!

But she's not done yet...my girl LOVES her teacher and I know there will be more creativity in store in the coming days. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome, Ms. B! That's one lucky teacher!

MoninaW said...

This is brilliant. I'm not kidding when I say I want one for my new place. When I get a new place!

Suzanne McKay said...

I'm a 3rd Grade teacher, and I know I would LOVE this type of gift. It's from the heart, and it's something I would keep displayed in my classroom forever. Your daughter's teacher is very lucky to receive such a wonderful gift from such a thoughtful little girl!

Share via AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...