Pages

Friday, January 26, 2007

Super Tester

This week, we received the results from testing Mr. B did earlier this fall. Let's just say we're very proud of our little dude--his overall score was in the 99th percentile in the nation. I explained to him that his score s were higher than 99 out of 100 students his age throughout the nation. That definitely put a little smile on his face.

Mr. B is also playing 3rd/4th grade basketball this winter. Tomorrow is his 3rd game. He really enjoys it, but is not one of the best players on the team (according to him). He gets a little down on himself because he hasn't taken a shot in a game yet, but he's quite the little defensive player. It looks like he might have gotten that from his mom ;o) When I was in school I didn't shoot or score much (much to my Dad's chagrin), but I was pretty tough on defense. We're trying to keep his spirits up though.

Miss Monkey is settling into a pretty good stage. She's usually pretty helpful, independent and sweet (unless of course she's arguing with her brother). I keep reminding myself that my sisters get along much better now than we ever did when we were young...hopefully, it will be the same for my kids.

Mike will be returning from a 2-week trip to Atlanta tonight. He said he shouldn't have to return to Atlanta unless something disasterous happens. It looks like his next plant is in Springhill, Tennessee (at least it's a little closer). We're still waiting for Mike's interview to be scheduled with Progressive (they are still gathering candidates).

No comments:

Share via AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...