Pages

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me...

Well, I'm officially another year older...today I turned 35 and if you asked my kids they'd say that I was "ancient." They've actually told me that to my face, but I don't take it personally...I can remember when I thought that I'd never be 16 and that anyone in their 20s was old ;o)

I've had many calls of well wishes already today and my boss even brought me a mocha from Caribou Coffee (my favorite). The only thing that would make it better if my husband was home to enjoy it with me...oh well, I guess I'll have to wait until this weekend.

This past weekend, we had another losing basketball game. Poor Mr. B is getting very frustrated, but there's only two games left. Hopefully his team can pull out a victory (or two). This summer he wants to play baseball....it's been a while since he's played on a baseball team. I think it was t-ball, so this might be an interesting season.

After the game we made a trip down home. I was able to enjoy two visits with Grandma and Grandpa. I really treasure this time and have learned a lot about their lives together. Grandma is getting very frail and tired, so please keep her in your prayers.

This weekend the kids have a couple birthday parties. Miss Monkey will be having her hair done and getting a manicure on Friday at her friends party and Brandon will be attending a bowling party on Saturday afternoon.

No comments:

Share via AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...