Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2008

15 years

Wow, has it really been 15 years since I wed the love of my life? Looking back, time has gone by so quickly...I still remember the excitement I felt as I walked down the aisle with Daddy to marry Mike. I don't think I could wipe the smile off of either of our faces. Fortunately, we got rid of all the bird seed Shari spread in our bags from that day (either that or we got rid of the bag ;o)
We've experienced many wonderful things in the past 15 years, most notably our two wonderful kids. I'm reminded of Michael everyday as I see more and more of him reflected in each one of them.

Mike, I love you for all that you are, and for all that you've sacrificed to provide for us. You are a wonderful man...one that I'm truly proud to call my husband...(now hurry home from Brazil so we can celebrate ;o)

No comments:

Share via AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...