For those of you who have been following this little blog of mine lately, I admittedly have been a little down, wallowing in self-pity and using my blog as a therapy of sorts (it's always good to get your feelings out and to have positive reinforcement from family and friends).
After my "I Wish" post I got many responses (OK, some might have been due to guilt for me wishing people would comment more, but still, it was nice to get positive feedback).
But I wasn't expecting this email. It was so heartfelt and touching that it brought immediate tears to my eyes. Big tears that made it hard to read this message:
I read your last blog, and you know what I wish for:
· I wish that you would look around you and see all of the good that you are doing,
· the good of raising your children in a Christian environment,
· providing for a family life while Mike is required to work away from home,
· providing support for your sisters during their times of need,
· making me very proud of you.
I wish that you keeping praying to God to continue to give you the guidance and strength to continue walking in that path He has chosen for you."
I won't divulge the author for privacy sake, but I want him/her to know that it meant the world to me and helped me put things back into perspective. And for that I am truly grateful.