Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

My love for The Pioneer Woman

While the big news for many on the east coast might be Hurricane Sandy (aka Frankenstorm), for me it was something entirely different.

The Pioneer Woman responded to little 'ole me on Twitter!!!!


SQUEE!!!

For those of you who know me, or who have been following along on my 40 x 40 Challenge, you know that I adore me some Ree. So much so, that I added meeting her to my bucket list of things to experience before my 40th birthday (not to mention owning a pair of Frye boots she's helped me come to love).

While a meeting will not likely happen before my birthday next March, her tweet that she'd be coming to Ohio to promote her holiday cookbook next year was exciting. Yes, my home state of Ohio. And a holiday cookbook...I can only imagine the yummy deliciousness. Count. Me. In. 






4 comments:

amy said...

SO exciting!!! Hopefully she will becoming to this neck of the woods. I will go with you and then we can kidnap her and take her to Greenhouse.

OHmommy said...

Yay! I love this.

Marta said...

Love it! I would be so excited if she tweeted me (and would have totally kept that twitter comment saved in my email.)

Chrissy said...

I'm with you, totally love pioneer woman!

Share via AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...